Download the sales contract here
Bagno Italia , with registered office in Via delle magnolie, 6 Monteprandone 63076 (AP) P.IVA 02222800449 registered with REA n. 200555, is the owner of the site www.bagnoitalia.it.
1. The contract between BagnoItalia and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. All customers, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, will print and send the sales conditions with double signature, by email or fax, in compliance with what is foreseen by the articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance sales.
WARNING: As soon as you receive the goods, please view the aesthetics of the boxes and if you find any broken and / or dented must write in the invoice 'you receive n ° x broken packages and the anomaly found (it is not enough simply to write accept with reservation if you find the broken, the failure to indicate the invoice will not allow us to replace the contested item (s) free of charge (if it is not possible to view the packages, because for example they are received inside a wooden box or perfectly perfect, you must write "accept with control" on the bubble or the courier's peg)
If the pallet that receives pre feel all the perfect packages (which must be demonstrated by sending photographic documentation), but after opening the boxes found some break, this complaint must be made the same day when receiving the goods by email and by phone at the number 393.7383930 - 393.7383930 . Also in this case it is absolutely necessary to sign with reserve of control in order to open an insurance practice.
3. The customer can purchase the products through the website www.bagnoitalia.it It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its characteristics but differ in color, accessory products shown in the figure, description or data sheet of each individual product.
4. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by BagnoItalia by an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. We would like to clarify that we do not provide the installation of our. products, this service is the responsibility of the customer, who must contact a plumber or a qualified technician for installation and installation of the object and verify with him the testing and proper functioning.
5. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 206/05, if the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase indicating in the order form a reference of VAT number), has right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason.
6. To exercise this right, the customer must send to BagnoItalia a notice to that effect by registered mail, within 10 days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent to the email email@example.com and sent to: Bagno Italia , Via delle magnolie, 6 Monteprandone 63076 (AP)
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in original packaging (envelopes and packaging) , guarded and absolutely sealed. The right of withdrawal can not be applied to customized products, or out of print, made specifically for individual requests pursuant to and within the limits set out in Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, in article 55 paragraph 2 letter d)
7 . The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg: accessories, etc ...). The purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, screws, etc ...), the shipping costs related to the return of the goods are charged of the client; in addition, the costs of delivery to the customer and any other ancillary expenses shown at the time the order is placed will not be reimbursed; the shipment until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the customer; in case of damage to the goods during transport, Bagno Italia will inform the customer of the event (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow him to promptly report his complaint to the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, it will cancel the request for withdrawal;
8. Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damages established to the original packaging, Bagno Italia will refund the customer the full amount already paid (excluding shipping costs), within 30 days from the return of the goods, by transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer.
9. The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to the lack of the essential condition of the integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in the cases in which Bagno Italia. Accerts: use of the asset; the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging; the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, knobs, screws, ...); damage to the product for reasons other than transport. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods will remain at the headquarters of Bagno Italia, available to the customer for collection at your expense.
Example of withdrawal form If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please complete the following form and return it. A: Blum srl via delle magnolie, 6 63076 Centobuchi AP, Fax: 0736.091312 , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
With this document I would like to withdraw from the contract with me for the purchase of the following goods (of the following goods): _____________________________________________
Indicate the ordered goods (ordered goods), object of the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Total price of goods (of goods): _______________ Order of: _______________ Receipt on: _______________ Your address: _______________________________ (Name and Surname) _____________________________________________
(Street) _____________________________________________ (Postcode) Date: __________________ ________________________
Delete unnecessary terms.
10. All the products sold by BagnoItalia are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and the 24-month warranty for conformity defects, in accordance with DL 24/02.
The warranty is void in case of product monomission.
In some cases the problem can be resolved by sending the spare part of the product, in this case the installation must be performed by the customer.
11. The 24-month warranty pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the product is used correctly. This guarantee is reserved for the private consumer (an individual who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating in the order form a reference of VAT, for companies the guarantee is 1 year ).
12. In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ... ); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend placing it in a second box.
14. We are not responsible for delays on deliveries caused by our courier.
15. Cash on delivery: is only accepted if 30% of the total balance is paid by bank transfer or PostePay.
Payment via PayPal: The payment method through PayPal requires the use of a PayPal account. More information on this payment method is available on the PayPal site .
Payment via Reload Card, Bank Transfer or Credit Card
Once the order has been placed, the data will be displayed to make the payment.
For tax reasons, if payment is made with the special transfer for the restructuring and then subsequently a refund is requested (because for example the right of withdrawal or for any other reason is used) it is possible exclusively to issue a voucher to spend on our site without expiry, if instead you make a payment through a normal bank transfer or in any other form of payment, the refund will be refunded the sum paid with the same payment formula.
16. The personal data requested when placing the order are collected and processed in order to meet the express requests of the customer and will not under any circumstances and for any reason transferred to third parties. BagnoItalia guarantees its customers compliance with the law on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code referred to in Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03.
Data controller is Bagno Italia , with registered office in Via delle magnolie, 6 Monteprandone 63076 (AP)
Please send this contract with double signature by e-mail answering the order confirmation or fax: 0736.091312